Distributors in Senegal, Gambia and Mauritania
We are aware some of our users, members or customers residing in Senegal, The Gambia and Mauritania might not be able to purchase our physical products (e.g. books and CDs) online or through PayPal. As such, we have a team of distributors in Senegal and The Gambia from whom you can purchase our products directly. We are currently negotiating with distributors in Mauritania and will update this page once that is finalised. If you are ordering from Senegal or The Gambia, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can process your order via email and connect you with the relevant distributor. Please note that our physical products are coming from the UK, and your product may take up to 28 days before you receive it. We however offer huge discounts to all customers ordering from Senegal, The Gambia and Mauritania - sometimes up to 40% off. This discount is only available to users, members or customers residing in Senegal, The Gambia and Mauritania. Discounts are for a limited period only.
If you are an active member of the Seereer Resource Centre - meaning a member who actively helps the SRC in achieving any of its key objectives, you automatically gets 20% off on any of our products or services regardless of your country of residence. Please do not order online. Instead, send us an e-mail with your details so that we can apply the discount on your order.
Note: We will only apply one discount rate to the order of users, members or customers residing in Senegal, The Gambia and Mauritania - regardless of membership. We will not apply both discount rates, but only one - which ever is higher - if you are an active member residing in the aforementioned countries. If we discontinue our Senegal, Gambia and Mauritania discounts and you are an active member, you will only get the membership discount rate,
Ordering from Senegal, Gambia or Mauritania : How it works
- E-mail us at email@example.com with details of your order.
- We apply the relevant discount and convert the total payable in your local currency.
- We then give you the contact details of your local distributor to make the payment to and collect the product from when it arrives.
- You make the payment to your local distributor in your own currency, and once we have confirmed receipt of payment from our agent we send the product from the UK to the distributor (our agent).
- The distributor receives the package from us and contacts you to pick it up.